Our Core Values
- We seek to proclaim Jesus as Lord.
- We seek to manifest God’s love, healing, and forgiveness in Jesus Christ.
- We seek to “love the Lord our God with all our hearts, souls and minds and strength” and to “love our neighbors as ourselves.”
- We seek to obey Jesus’ great commission to “Make disciples of all nations.”
- We seek to be a biblical, orthodox, Christ-centered, Anglican parish in the Episcopal Church.
We center our faith and worship on the fullest revelation of God in his Son Jesus Christ, and we acknowledge his “headship” over our church.
We seek to live in the strength, power and wisdom of the Holy Spirit.
We receive the Bible as God’s inspired Word and our ultimate authority.
We locate our identity with the worldwide Anglican Communion as expressed in the Bible, the Book of Common Prayer, and the historic Christian Faith. A summation of our Faith is found in the Apostle’s and Nicene Creeds.